December 29, 2011

Randoms, a photo and bitter cold

Are you ready for random? I don't think you are... it might be just a bit to much random for you to handle.

Nah, random is good every now and then {in small doses of course}.

SO Josh started a blogigity blog! I don't know what the address is just yet because he literally just created one and I just literally had to show him how to 'follow' someone {lol!!!}. I 'lol' because he is a computer pro. A complete computer dork if you will {but not in a bad way}. This guy can tear a computer apart and put it back together but when it comes to clicking a 'follow' button on a website.... eeeeehhh he ain't so sure, but don't worry, I love you Josh and I know you read my blog while your at work, when you should be working, fixing peoples computers and networks. hehehe <3

Jayden keeps asking where Santa is and then answers his own question by saying he is at home lol. The boy cracks me up. He really enjoyed Christmas this year but honestly. Im glad it's over and done with. Im so ready for the new year!

The new year brings big changes! Okay.... maybe not BIG changes, but changes none the less.


As you know, I have an Etsy shop and 2011 was pretty fun for my shop however some changes are happening soon. I will still be selling the same items I have in there now {camera strap covers, lens pouches... etc} because I love all things photography, but I have also been working on some other projects as well to add to my shop.

Im not gonna give away to much details but I already have some more supplies on order and im so anxious and giddy for them to arrive!! 

Also- stay tuned for more info regarding Little Brick House shop, in a few more days. 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
 
The weather has been wacky the last couple days. Yesterday it only reached to a high of about 58. I was freezing all day. I came home and secretly kept cranking the heat up to 76 degrees yet mysteriously it kept going back down to 73/74.... hmmmm..... wonder who was doing that?

Im ready for the Summer. I know I always moan about how insanely hot it is down here when it is Summer but sheeesh... I can't take anymore 58 degree days ;-)   ....tomorrow it's suppose to be in the mid to high 70's. Yay!
Okay anyways, just thought I would bore you with some randoms from the past couple days and kind of give you somewhat of a 'sneak peak' of some changes ahead for the new year! 

 

3 comments:

  1. Random is good!! lol Excited to see the items in your shop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Random is always good. I swear your hubby and mine are kin, my hubby is the IT specialist, but when it comes to websites and doing normal techy stuff he's clueless!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kiana- Isn't it funny how these IT guys know everything there is to know about computers but when it comes to the simplest of things they sit there with blank stares? lol -Happy New year! :0)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your lovely comments! :)