Ya, this bad boy should have been posted on Wednesday BUT life gets in the way sometimes [darn you life....] Work has been so insanely busy this week that I woke up this morning thinking it was only Thursday and alas... TGIF! But I haven't forgotten to tour a new city this week and I bet y'all are just chomping at the bit waiting to see these beauties.
So without further ado... This week's stop... Charleston SC!
Enjoy!
So that concludes are tour for this week. Favorites?
I will say that as I was looking through all the different [gorgeous] homes... I don't think I came across not even one that didn't have a porch of some sort. So very southern and so pretty!
[All images via MLS Finder]
Charleston is my home town and I love and miss it!! Maybe growing up here is what made me love porches!
ReplyDeleteLove love love Charleston. One of my favorite places to visit. Such charm and history. The homes near Battery park, are to die for. I just sit on the bench and stare:)
ReplyDeleteI love Charleston so much. The gorgeous homes---if we could only afford one of these beauties. Love.
ReplyDeleteHonestly they are all gorgeous! I have actually never been to Charleston! I just skip NC, SC and Georgia and head right to FL! :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous homes. This post makes me want to take a trip to Charleston.
ReplyDelete