Everyone likes pictures right?
Friday night started off with some projects involving those sweet fabrics you see above.
Saturday was spent cleaning out the side part of the driveway and checking out my gladioli bulbs that I had planted a few weeks ago [along with 4 lily bulbs but only two have sprouted]. As you can see they are making some impressive progress!
Hanging out with this little guy.
While he played with one of his favorite toys [so much for that large track I bought for Mr. Tonka up there pffft].
Sunday was spent enjoying lots of sunshine.
Lounging
Some late afternoon refreshing as the sun set behind the tree's.
And topping off the evening with some new prints for my Etsy shop! [stay tuned].
So there you have our weekend in a



Your photos are gorgeous! Love those fabrics and that picture of your dog is awesome!
ReplyDeleteYour photography is so creative! I am drooling over your fabrics. Can't wait to see what you create.
ReplyDeleteOoo love those fabrics! Can you tell me what the top left one is? Depending on price I may have found my master bedroom drapery fabric:)
ReplyDeleteThe picture of Lola is my FAVORITE!!!!
ReplyDeleteI just LOVE your blog! I am a new follower now. Stop by and visit sometime. I will be visiting frequently!
ReplyDeleteI love the fabrics at top. Just lovely< Cannot wait to see what you do with them.
ReplyDeleteI.LOVE.THE.FABRIC.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see what you are going to do with them! I'm jealous you had a sunny weekend, it rained here all day Saturday!
I HAVE THAT FABRIC in the first picture!!! Twins! (The one that's on the top of the pile). What great pictures! I'm excited to see what comes of the fabrics (:
ReplyDelete