October 21, 2010

Halfway to getting old

Although I feel old already. ha! If you couldn't guess already today is my Birthday. *26* years ago today I made my debut into the world.

I'm not sure where the time has gone. It just seems like yesterday I graduated High School.. [Okay maybe not yesterday, but it sure feels like it happened only a few short years ago].

Not to much on the agenda today. Although I dream of sitting at a little cafe in Europe, drinking some espresso... I will however be at work, fun. But I did make cookies!


Cookies make everything better. 

If only they made my Butt and thighs look better.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!!! and the cookies look too yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!! Cookies look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well happy birthday to you, lady! I hope it's a good one! And hey, my idea of a good birthday involves anything chocolate, so I think you've done a good job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny! Happy Birthday Kasey (: Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cookies look scrumptious! I hope you had a good day. :) Oh and 26 is not old!!! :P

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your lovely comments! :)