{one of my resolutions this year aside from losing the baby weight? Become more ORGANIZED!}
You might remember her room used to be the studio...
It's definitely changed a lot! Moving all of my stuff into the office {that we all share} really forced me to downsize and weed out a lot of my crafty stuff. Which was a good thing. I had a TON of it and probly about 80% of it I haven't used since ive bought it and more then likely won't plan on using it.
I am a crafting/art supplies hoarder, let them make a show about that!
This wall makes me smile. I remember making these fabric pieces right before she was born. We were all in the living room on a Saturday night. I was about 38, almost 39 weeks pregnant and Jayden helped me put these together. One of those small moments that you just never forget.
I intended to paint these little bird houses and hang them from her ceiling but deiced to hold off on the painting and instead wait until she is older and let her paint them with me. It will be a little special project her and I will do and she will add her own special touches to them.
Some of J's old books he had when he was a toddler ♥
I miss having my own space to create my art BUT having my little peanut and the moments I share sitting in the rocker with her and seeing her babble and 'chat' with herself while she is in her crib are just priceless and I wouldn't give it up for the world.














No comments:
I enjoy reading all of your lovely comments! :)