I recently traveled to Boston with Jayden and Penelope {Josh couldn't make it, boo!}. My family still lives around there and went back for a visit at last minutes notice.
It snowed a little the day after we got there, but nothing major. Of course it was in the teens and low 20's for the high pretty much the entire time I was there. Was not liking that one bit {I got used to the mild winters for sure}.
I thought I missed snow.... but.... im not so sure now LOL.
My Dad handed Jayden a snow shovel, he didn't know what to do with it. He thought it was used to make a snowman so I saw him out their using it to make a big pile of snow for the snowman lol. So I had to go out there and show him how to effectively roll a ball of snow into a snowman.... It's been a long time so im a bit rusty but hey, we managed to make a little snowball at least!
J and his cousin Gavyn :)
The Portuguese in me came out when I realized J didn't have any snow boots. Had to improvise with plastic bags. If you are Portuguese then you know what I mean when I say... Portegy snow boots!!! haha.
Jayden turns 6 in a week and a half so we had an early party for him while we were visiting.
had to make a trip to Target while I was there because some little lady discovered her legs and was bouncing like crazy! had to go and get her a little door way bouncer. She loves it!
Coffee Milk.... enough said.
Hello Boston!
And waiting for our flight back home to sunny Florida!
We left on time and had a lay over in D.C... Our flight from D.C to Florida was canceled. I will say at that point my patience was tested and I almost had a break down in the middle of the airport. Between all the people, trying to keep everything organized with two kiddos and wondering what the hell my plan would be if we couldn't make it out that same day, I just felt like throwing my hands up and crying my eyes out.
I managed to get myself together, take a deep breath and get our butts out of there! The closest they could get us was 3hrs away from home but I was desperate and did not and could not wait to leave the next day. Josh drove the 3hrs and met us at the airport and we finally made it home.
Aside from the minor hiccups with traveling, all in all it was a good trip and good to see family again and great for J to see some snow {and play in it of course}!














No comments:
I enjoy reading all of your lovely comments! :)