November 4, 2013

Shop Grand-Re-opening and Freebie Prints!

Guess whose back!?

I am. Ta-da!

I never really went anywhere but I sure did take a huge break from the shop. I had a good excuse though. Pregnancy, new baby.. you know how it is. Everything to do with the shop and the blog took a back seat and I don't regret one bit of it either.

But the time has come to get back into the swing of things. Even though I still have a very -loves her Mama more then anyone- 2 month old, I felt like I needed to open the shop back up and start things back up with the blog.


I did create some prints while I was pregnant. Their by far my favorite and I was inspired by my little Peanut to create them {and they proudly hang in her Nursery as we speak}. They are completely finished and now listed in the shop.


I also tried my hand at some web graphics. Mainly Etsy Banner sets. I love creating graphics and have always wanted to create some for the shop but never got around to it. Now that I only have one arm available 99.8% of the time ;), it's easier for me to work on the Etsy Banner sets then it is to sketch out some designs {although my sketch books are in need of some major TLC!}. 


I think the biggest thing for me is working on promoting. I have a Twitter but that too has taken a back seat these past couple months. I know there are some good sources out there for promoting your business/blog but since I am a Mom first, I will just have to give it a go on my own and take it from there.

So with the 'Grand RE-opening' of the shop I decided to give away two free Autumn prints. I created these a couple years ago and have had them saved in my files for awhile now. One is digital and the other is ink-drawn and then digitally colored in.


Download the Autumn 8x10 print here
Download the Give Thanks Pumpkin 8x10 print here


You might have also noticed a new blog design {c/o myself}. I decided since I was starting everything else up, mine as well start with a new blog set up. 

New baby, new beginnings, new shop items, new blog... new everything :)

No comments:

I enjoy reading all of your lovely comments! :)