October 29, 2013

2 Months

This sweet girl is 2 months old. I am amazed at how much she has grown already. I am also still amazed at the fact that every time I look at her, I see glimpses of her big brother when he was this age, which melts my heart that much more.

This little lady sure loves her Mama. We co-sleep and so even though she is used to her swing now and will take a nap or just hang out in her swing, she prefers to be snuggling with her Mama instead

She is starting to smile and staring around a lot more. She loves to look at me and her Daddy and will start to make her little coo's and aahs {or 'stories' as I call them}.

She's not a very fussy baby and typically only fusses if she is hungry or her tummy hurts.

She has been sticking out her tongue a lot now and 'drooling' a lot more.

When she is tired she starts rubbing her eyes and face. That's when I know for sure she is about to fall asleep. She isn't fussy when she does this and is usually quiet or does a few grunts but mostly just rubs her eyes with her little hands and within 5mins she is asleep.

I have 1 more month home with this sweet girl and I am going to cherish every single moment of it!


No comments:

I enjoy reading all of your lovely comments! :)