On Sunday we decided to get out of the house and spend the day out and about. First we headed to the Zoo. Our little Zoo has had it's fair share of 'bad' luck. The previous owners let the place fall into shambles and it was on the verge of closing until another group came alone and bought it... along with over 1 million worth of Debt.
This is the first time we have been back since the new owners took over the place and it was really nice to see the place starting to pick back up. More workers running about taking care of everything and anything and the animals just looked a bit happier.
WARNING :: Extremely Pic-Heavy post ahead :0)
Couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. The sun was shining, a few puffy clouds here and there, nice and warm {as always}, we love making little trips to the zoo every now and then and this trip just seemed a little extra fun, if that makes sense. Maybe because it was a lazy Easter Sunday? Who knows, in any case the day was awesome and I love, love, love weekends like this with my little family.
And I love animals, so that makes trips to the zoo even that much more fun!
Great pics! I love the zoo so much too, I try to visit the nearest one whenever we travel, I want to see them all. I visited the Alligator Farm in St. Aug last year, not really a "zoo" persay, but to say the least it was really neat.
ReplyDeleteI am DYING over the giraffe pictures! Beyond precious!
ReplyDelete