I was hoping to show you my weekend in photos but I have a lot more photos to share then I thought, so i'll start off today's post with the Wedding photo shoot I did. It was on Saturday and boy oh boy could the weather have not been more perfect! Not a cloud in the sky, mid 80's, no humidity and a slight breeze. Perfect day for a wedding!
It was a small, very quaint, backyard wedding. All around the back yard, it was open so it was a little challenging for my to try and find the perfect angles so that I wouldn't have any random objects or cars in the background. I wanted the photos to look as though you wouldn't be able to tell that there are/were 'random' objects just close by.
I had fun. It was an experience, as this was my first wedding photo session I have ever done.
I also bought an external flash. I am new to the 'external flash' world so im still learning. I didn't take much photos with my new flash @ the wedding, except the photo above of her flowers, that was in a dark area and so I hooked my flash up and snapped away. I am in love w/my new external flash now. I love how it doesn't leave any harsh shadows like the flash on the camera does. It's a very soft light... love it!
Great couple, great family, great day, great wedding!
Stay tuned the next few days. I have so many more fun photos to share from this weekends festivities, plus some updates on the shop! :0)
These photos look great! Wouldn't have known it was your first wedding if you hadn't told us! :) And that little miss is adorable, righ!?!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the sweet comments Kassi :0)
Delete