Hi friends.
I'm just popping in real quick to say Hello and that im still here but I might be scarce the next few weeks.
Work has been insane. Completely insane. Super busy. I've been going in early and staying late everyday this week so by the time I get home it isn't until almost 6PM. Last night I went to bed at 8 because I was so freaking tired.
I was moved to a new position for a project that's going on and because of my specific job I am the only one {with said job specialty} working on this project with a larger group of people which makes for the busy busy day.
I know I don't talk about my job much, not because I don't like it but because I really can't talk about it. I work for the Government. It's not bad, it just gets hectic sometimes. heh.
SO... that's what's been going on but since I had a quick minute thought I would give you all a quick update.
Now back to work I go!! ...........yay.............
Have a great weekend!
Must be in the water. My life has been crazy hectic the last few weeks, with no end in direct sight! Hope you have some time in there to relax some and unwind.
ReplyDeleteIt's something. Maybe the time of year? Who knows. Luckily it's the weekend. I left work yesterday and they were all 'So your coming in this weekend???'... HA! Nope.
ReplyDelete