March 13, 2012

Spring ahead

Since the clocks got turn ahead it's been lighter out later on in the day which for me = awesome. Typically in the winter months by the time I get home from work, I have about 30mins. of anything remotely close to being daylight {talk about depressing} Sucks. big. time.

But as I sit here at my desk, by the window. It's 7:10PM and it's still light out. Not totally bright, but bright enough to see the ground if I walked outside. Love it. absolutely love it.

You know what else I love?







Spring. Everything is blooming. The leaves that typically go dormant in the winter are now waking up and are vibrant and green.




Having enough sunlight at the end of a long work day to be able to come home and play outside with my favorite boys...


Oh... and my favorite girl ;-)



I know im a bit early but Happy Spring friends.

Happy Spring.

3 comments:

  1. I totally relate to this post!!! I love the extra light at the end of the day- even though I admit waking up in the morning is extra hard! Your photos are gorgeous- especially your son!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics! I love this time of year, and more daylight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring is early this year and I love it! I love all of your beautiful flowers! My daughter is so happy to be able to come home from school and play outside for awhile! The extra daylight is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your lovely comments! :)