March 11, 2012

I hate cookie dough, Shop updates and Fav. things

That's probly a long senseless title but it pretty much sums up this whole post.

First thing... I made some edible cookie dough on Friday night for me and Josh to 'snack' on while watching a movie. Ya... ha... never ever again. I want to remind you *edible* meaning it had NO eggs in it, yet around 10PM I started feeling nauseous. Kind of like the nauseous you feel when you have a hang over... or better yet, if you've never had a hang over, the kind of nauseous you feel when you are pregnant. Ya know, when it comes in waves? Ya, sucks. Without going into details I was up every hour, on the hour Friday night/Saturday morning and then spent more then half the day yesterday in bed. Nausea was gone but I had a splitting headache.

Just thinking about that edible cookie dough makes me want to vomit. Never again will I eat cookie dough. Yuck.

Okay, moving on. Before I got a case of the sickness I managed to get some stuff done with the shop. Some new items were added and I added two new *customizable* print items.


Enjoy this Day // Love Happy Smile Laugh Life.


These are my customizable state prints. Each print comes with your background color choice {from the color palette on the right}. 


Each print also comes with the state's motto. 

If your wondering why I have Hawaii, Mississippi and Washington added in there, is because Josh is from Mississippi, we've always wanted to go to Hawaii and I have family that live in Washington, so those are the state's I created for my 'examples' :0)

And last but not least are my customizable State love art. Little fun fact, for the photo shown, I am from Massachusetts and Josh, as you read previously, is from Mississippi :0)

Each print comes with your color choice for the background and hearts from the color palette on the right.

And right now, with Summer right around the corner {we have mid 70-80 degree temps right now so we hardly get a 'Spring'} is all things that remind me of Summer and what I want to do this Summer...


Lot's of beach time for us this Summer!


Buy some cute jewelry off Etsy.


Weekend mini-road trips... and yes, we are in search for a VW Bus! :0)


And enjoying more of this, right in our own backyard.

What are some of your fav. things lately? Excited for Summer just as much as I am??

Happy Sunday friends!

7 comments:

  1. So jealous of your wonderful weather and pool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cookie dough but it always makes me sick too! Ugh! I can't wait for warm beach weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your nausea, nothing worse than the lingering feeling that you may vomit. The prints are gorgeous, and I cannot wait until summer! We are total beach bums.

    ReplyDelete
  4. EWW! Ok, but I'm glad you are feeling better. Wonderful prints!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your state prints are so fun! I'd love to own a VW van too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to leave you a little blog luv! def loving your state prints!! super super cute!!

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love love the state love prints! Obviously I need to go check out what's going on over in the shop!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your lovely comments! :)