January 22, 2012

Camelias, fun colors, and a sneak peek

First I want to say

GO PATRIOTS!!

As you know {or may not know} The Patriots are my home team so even though ive been living down here in ol' Florida, it really gives me the warm fuzzies when my 'home teams' win some!

Okay on to other news. Well not really news, just whats been going on the past couple days around our neck of the woods. 
The Camellia bushes that run along our side yard are in full bloom right now and boy oh boy are they gorgeous! J has already picked me 3 of them :0)


Our collection of sea shells is getting larger. Still need to invest in a big ol' glass canister type dish so we have plenty of room. 

Each time we go to the beach it's our little tradition to look for sea shells. Bonus points for sea glass!


I bought a large pack of sharpies. Im not really sure why I bought them because I really don't use sharpies all that much but I blame it on the fun colors. 

Me + Craft stores/art material isles = bad news


Im super happy my bouquet of lilies Josh got for me over a week ago are in full bloom still.


Josh and J made this little birdhouse. J painted it red and I think it looks fabulous. Now we're just waiting for a little bird to come along and 'rent' it out.


Im slowly buying some new tops. For each top I buy I am going to donate a top that I haven't worn in forever and or don't see myself wearing again. 

We originally went out this weekend to buy Jayden our growing weed some new jeans so he doesn't have to be that kid that wears high waters anymore. I know... bad mama. But he has some super cute outfits now and I couldn't resist a few new fun tops for myself :0)


AND... another sneak peek. 

Those seem to be the norm. these days but sheeesh, I have been having so much fun working on new prints. These designs I worked on today. Their original sketches of mine which I uploaded to photoshop, then turned them into PS Brushes and created some new prints, which are almost ready to hit the shop. Either some time this week or by next weekend!

I also worked on 2 more fun illustration prints which I can't wait to put up in the shop. They could very well be my 2 favs. as of yet! 

So there you have it. The little bits of shananigans that have been happening around our household. What have y'all been up to?

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute birdhouse! Great blog post Kasey!

    -Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I tend to buy markers and pens that I don't need just because their bright, pretty colors too. :) Lots of flowers and growth at your place sounds like! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its like an addiction. An addiction to bright, fun colors... a good addiction if you ask me. -Oh yea, this time of year a lot of the bushes start to bloom and some tree's {can't remember the names} start blooming big flowers. Our neighbor has two tree's in their yard that have big light pink and white flowers on them right now. Needless to say the pollen is in full force. My car looks like a dingy shade of 'yellow' right now instead of the normal black color that it is.

      Happy Wednesday! :)

      Delete

I enjoy reading all of your lovely comments! :)