As in 'photoshoot' been awhile. :)
I haven't done a shoot for anyone for quite some time now because my schedule has been pretty hectic {although im hoping with the new year, to start back up again}. However some good friends of mine asked if I could take shots for them seeing as how their baby girl is due in oh.... 6 weeks, and yes, this is their first baby :)
So with the weather hot as always and the sun shining we headed to... well, where else would we head to when we live on the coast of Florida??
The beach.
Duuuuuh.
I absolutely love the beach in the winter because the weather stays warm/hot but the water is so calm and peaceful and if I haven't mentioned it before, I will mention it again...
NO TOURISTS! {no offense if you are a tourist and come to FL, but sometimes us locals like a little quiet time} ;-)
It was so much fun and I can't wait to finish off all the photos and give them some sweet, precious memories.
...and maybe Santa is possibly bringing me some new camera equipment?? ::wink wink::








No comments:
I enjoy reading all of your lovely comments! :)