December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Just wanted to pop in real quick and wish you all a fun/filled day with friends and family {even though it's late afternoon now... a little late, I know}.

For the most part we have had a quiet Christmas day. We had a nice turkey dinner with green beans, corn and stuffing. For dessert I made my 'famous' mud pie which consists of reduced fat oreo cookies {crushes}, light cool whip and fat-free/sugar-free vanilla pudding {I usually make it with chocolate pudding but I ran out, oops!}.

Josh and I must still be kids at heart because we were up earlier then Jayden was and when we were up, we couldn't wait any longer so I went in and woke him up myself to tell him 'SANTA CAME!'.

He got lots of toys and had lots of fun. Josh got me a laptop which I was super excited about. I am not happily posting from the couch in the living room all the while watching Forest Gump while Jayden and Josh are on the floor playing with one of Jaydens new train sets. With the laptop he also got me new Adobe lightroom, some workout/weight gloves for the gym a new fleece to wear to the gym, a large set of colored pencils and a set of drawing pencils and supplies and lastly a laptop bag :0)

All in all it was a good day, but im happy that it's really just been the 3 of us hanging out. It's been calm, relaxing and fun.

Hope you all had/have a fantastic holiday!

No comments:

I enjoy reading all of your lovely comments! :)