Lots of glitter!!
Glitter, paint and glue!
And those fuzzy ball things. I don't know the technical term for them other then fuzzy balls.
He made a fuzzy ball christmas tree out of Popsicle sticks and glitter sticks.
We also made one of those glass ball ornaments with the hand print that I have seen going around the internet pinterest.
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
On another note can I just say I had the most amazing shower this morning!? No im not about to get all dirty minded with you all, but I had bought this exfoliater scrub back this past Summer. It's a Hawaiian coconut scent and I have only used it once. Since ive been working out I decided to use some of it again and wow, my legs feel amazing. I can't remember the brand of it off the top of my head but I got it at Target, if that helps :-P
In other news it seems like December is dragging. I don't know what it is but this year im just not feeling christmas as much as I did last year. Don't get me wrong, im excited and all and really excited for Jayden that 'Santa' is coming... but I just don't have that warm little fuzzy feeling in my gut that I normally get around this time of year. I think it might be because last year it was Christmas overload. We not only had my sister and her boys come {which turned into a trainwreck} but also my Dad came and I was so happy to have them down here but I think the chaos with all the boys and the drama between me and my sister... this year im just like UGH... sigh, relief, lets just do a low-key Christmas.
We are not having anyone over and im totally content with that and after cooking two Thanksgiving meals, im done with cooking a big meal for... oh another year lol!
Cute craft! Sorry you aren't feeling the holidays this year, but just remember that it's all about spending time with the fam and remembering the reason for the season! : ) Merry Christmas, Kasey!
ReplyDelete