November 28, 2011

O Christmas Tree... O Chr..... okay

Well folks, the tree is up in all her glory. Bright, colorful and fun. That was the theme this year. No color left unused. No light left unlit. Everything was game.

Last year we got a real tree but this year we were ready to settle for another fake one to be able to use next year and so on and so on. Im pretty pleased. Either the fake tree's have caught up with the times or we just got lucky with a 'full' looking one.


This year we also decided to do some color lights because Jayden has been super excited about the tree, presents, santa and christmas in general. More so then last year {when he was 2}. So with his excitement, we busted out the colorful display of light.





{J's christmas ornament from 2010 hehe}









The stick pole at the bottom kind of ruins it a bit, but none the less a pretty tree. Jayden loves it. The dogs love it. I love it. We're all merry with our little colorful christmas tree.

We made some handmade christmas ornaments tonight and I even busted out with a craft that I did when I was 5yrs old {can't believe I still remembered it}. So stay tuned for that!

How bout you... put the tree up yet? Do any cyber monday shopping?

No comments:

I enjoy reading all of your lovely comments! :)