October 6, 2011

Happy

Today is going to be a good day.


I mean after all... its almost the weekend


last night I made 115 cake balls for a fundraiser that Josh's work is having.


they are currently sitting in the fridge waiting to be coated with some yummy chocolate and fun colorful sprinkles.

today I might even bring my book to work and read on my lunch break in this wonderful fall weather we are having.


..oh how I have neglected you {I have read half way through already, must read before the movie is released to DVD}.

I am feeling happy again. Slowly but surely. the storm is starting to pass and I realize that I do things for me and for my family. it makes me happy.


this past week I have also started putting more autumn/halloween decor up around the house.


i feel festive when im happy :)

with all that said I hope each and every one of you have a happy and wonderful fall day. 

all images found via pinterest
 

No comments:

I enjoy reading all of your lovely comments! :)