It's rare that I get to really see and enjoy the sunrise in my backyard.
that's pretty pathetic isnt it?
it's so bright early in the morning. like insanely bright.
but I like it. there is some sort of peace when the sun rises. and the neighborhood is quiet and all you hear are birds chirping in the trees.
even though I cant physically see it, I can tell the sun is becoming more 'fallish' now with the ending of summer. I know that really doesnt make sense but just this weekend both Josh and I could tell by just the way the sun was shining in the pool that it was just different.
I think my plants and the trees have had enough of summer though. I really cant blame em.
our veggies didnt do all that great this season. as you can see our jalapeno was supposed to be green. it was green and then quickly turned red and is now half red and half dark dark red.
weird.
we got one tomato but then something with 4 legs and is black and white a crooked tail and has a dot on her head decided to bite into it.
and it rotted
im not mentioning names though.....
these little guys have been flying around the backyard all summer. I was in the pool one day lounging on my floatie and one came and landed on my big toe. it stayed there for a good 5mins. until it realized my feet stunk and flew off.
hehe.
taking all these photos called for a snack break. I love fishies. J loves em too. I never realized though that the multi color fishes are very autumn like arent they?
♥
there are seriously about 7 of these things randomly throughout our yard.
along with these.
I like to take pictures of them.
J and I are currently on the hunt for acorns. every night when we get home we go outside in the backyard and look for acorns. I enjoy it :)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Notice my new header? I love my last one but I needed something with more color. more pizazz. i loved the colors in my last one but I felt limited on what other colors I could use throughout my blog without it looking all jacked and weirded out.
cant go wrong with fabric. I ♥ fabric.
I also added some new buttons on the sidebar. w00t!
whose watching Storage Wars tonight? i ammmmmm!



No comments:
I enjoy reading all of your lovely comments! :)