save the drama for your mama. heh.
I never really understood that phrase but always thought it was funny.
anyways today tropical storm lee is slowly making his way through. its been raining since friday night and between lightening strikes ive ran out and grabbed toppled potted plants, collected random objects throughout the yard and even performed some emergency surgery on one of my palm plants. sheesh. to much drama mother nature, to much drama.
its pretty slow and lazy around here this morning. besides our power going out at 4am {is it sad that we were even up to know our power went out that early?} and re-runs of wonder pets, everything is calm and laid back.
drama free this morning. just how I like it.
on my second cup. slowly working towards my 3rd.
except this is drama though. for real.
Autumn is slowly making its way around the house ♥
pumpkin soy candle and colorful fall glass.
even felt the need to change the background on my phone.
if it weren't thundering out I think we would all go jump in the pool. rain always makes swimming and splashing around that much more fun.
I love me some sunshine but rainy days like this make me smile. they make me calm and warm within myself. when I was younger I would ask my parents where the sound of thunder came from and they told me it was God bowling.
it must be a league weekend because its been non stop.
so awesome ♥










No comments:
I enjoy reading all of your lovely comments! :)