August 29, 2011

Manuals? and a Winner

This weekend it hit me like a 5 ton rock. like someone slapping me in the face with a closed fist. It's been hard on me. Maybe im over reacting?

maybe im being to emotional. i don't know. manuals don't come with these things so I can only assume what I feel is normal, although it rips my heart into tiny little pieces that fall all over the floor followed by a little dog who scarfs them right up like it's going out of style.


Ive realized just how fast this little guy is growing.


To fast.



It should be illegal for them to grow so fast.



He's just so little mr independent now. exploring everything around him and learning as he goes.


Helping us cook dinner.


Sitting at the table in the 'big' chair {being propped up by a blanket of course ;) }

We loaded up his old crib that had been stashed away in the closet since we switched to his toddler bed. Then we loaded up the ol' toddler bed right along with it since getting his new twin size bed when we re-did his room a couple weekends ago.

We brought the items to the local Rescue Mission to donate.

Did you know those places can't put toddler beds and cribs out on the floor? I did not know that.

The man said not to worry that they would find someone in need for those items :)

In any case, those items being loaded up onto the truck have made me realized just how fast Jayden is growing up. To fast for my liking.

Of course friends family have been hinting that it's time for a 'sister' [haha]. That has been weighing on my head a lot also. Giving J a brother or sister. Josh and I have talked about it but we decided that if we do try for another one it won't be for another 1-2yrs.

Jayden is still my little baby and he's just getting to big!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We have a WINNER!

 We had 13 entries so with the help of Random {dot} org the winner is.....

{drum roll}







Congrats Laura! 

I will be emailing you with all the details of the giveaway :)

No comments:

I enjoy reading all of your lovely comments! :)