July 17, 2011

Sneak Peek

I hope you all are enjoying your weekend! Our weekend has been seriously rainy. I can't remember the last time it has rained this much. I'm not gonna complain though. Our grass was starting to look a little burnt and crispy. One thing we did learn this weekend however, is we have a leak. Yes folks, we have a stupid leak. It's not major, but the vent in the living room was starting to drip and what do you know, we also noticed some drips coming down the wall.

Josh went up into the attic to check it out and he said it [looks] like water is coming in through the nail holes from the roof and that some of the wood up there is rotted from water. {Insert lovely right here}. SO... we have to figure out what to do next, although i'd like to find the previous owner of this house because the more and more we find things, the more and more we realize that him and his 'crew' didn't really do any work to this house, all they really did was 'patch' and 'cover' things up to make it look like stuff was done, and done the right way.

But whatever. Over it. ...for now anyways....

This weekend I have gotten some serious sewing time in. It's been a long time since I actually sat down, made some projects and used my sewing machine, so consider this leaky-roof therapy.


Sneak peak at some camera strap covers...


Camera Lens Pouch.


Camera Lens cap pouch.

Just a little sneak peek into what exactly ive been working on in the ol' 'studio'. Currently stocking up on items so when I take my Etsy Shop off 'Vacation', I will have a new stock of all kinds of fun things :)

1 comment:

  1. You're very talented with the sewing machine, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your lovely comments! :)