July 14, 2011

Dreamer

When we look back on life, what do we see? How do we feel? Are we happy about the things we have done and where we have been, or do we find sadness and regret in the things we should have done but didn't and the places we would have went but did not go?


I am a firm believer in not thinking too far ahead into the future and living each day as it comes, however I am a dreamer. I dream, and I dream big. I have hopes and I have potential goals. My life is a sketchbook... a canvas and I am painting my way through and the colors I choose are what determine which path my life will take.

                via.

Sometimes I feel as though my soul is screaming deep within the depths of my body, as I start my day. The same way I start every single day. My life tends to feel as though it's on repeat, day in and day out, but know that I am very much content with that, however I try to find balance between it all to choose the colors that will direct me in a path that will satisfy my soul and hug my dreams into warmth and satisfaction.

I am still young and some will say that I have my whole life ahead of me, however none of us truly know that. We wake up each day and live each day, thinking about that day, going about our daily activities and musings. What if that were our last day? I want to know that I have lived my days with everything I had. I want to know that I have lived my days by using up all of those bright and vast amounts of color to paint the canvas of my life.


And most of all I want to know and ensure my family is living their daily lives with everything they have with all they can give. I want to know that my little boy will look back on his life and see a large canvas of color and imagination. Smiling with the realization that he has lived the dream.
♥

The dream of life. 

3 comments:

  1. Visiting from The Wiegand's. Loved this post...fellow dreamer here :)
    P.S. I was "looking around" and your craft room is LOVELY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree if you look too far ahead you will miss the now. We got to look forward to the future but enjoy the gift of the present.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your lovely comments! :)