So im back for a quick post to show you all what ive been working on! [hence my lack of posting this past week]. Oh and have I mentioned our roof was leaking? [excuse me while I bang my head against the wall....]. So this past week I have been working on some more items for my shop. Right now it's currently in 'vacation mode' so I can stock up on items and im hoping to 're-launch' by the end of the month/first week of August.
Two new Camera Lens pouches.
I have been going stupidly crazy on fabric lately. I'm obsessed with all the colors, patterns and prints [I spent way to much $$$ this weekend buying some new fabric online]!
Small electronic pouches with flap. These are perfect for your phone, MP3 player or any other small electronic device that's out there on the market. I made different sizes ranging from small to big enough for an iphone.
Fits perfectly.
{sorry camera phone pic} These are my favorite pouches because they are simple and easy access. They are my simple no-flap phone pouches. Your phone slides in and out very easily.
I am currently using one for myself right now. Now that I have a new phone and all, the last thing I want to do it scratch it, scuff it or 'ruin' it in any way. These little pouches are perfect for when you just need to throw your phone in your purse along with any other items while heading out the door but at the same time, keeping it safe from all those other things rattling around in there.
Another new camera lens pouch, this one is inspired for Autumn/Fall!
AND last but not least... some finished camera strap covers. The ones on the left are 3" wide with top-stitching on either side making it 2.5" in the middle portion. The ones on the right are 2.5" and have no top stitching.
I hope you enjoyed some of my preview of what I have been working on. More certainly to come!




Love all those patterns, love the colors. LOVE THEM KASEY!!
ReplyDelete