The first part of the Zoo are the farm animals. I always love this section because you can go right up to them, feed them and mush all over them. Okay, maybe I just mush all over them, but in any case, this is the section where it can be done!
The Llama looked a little annoyed but luckily he didn't spit. Although this photo could prove otherwise.
This is the 'I want to take this little thing home and snuggle with it all day' animal.
All in all it was a super fun day. Jayden loved it. He loved all the animals, just as much as me. Besides the blistering heat [seriously, I probly stunk like an animal when we left] it was a fantastic day for another fantastic Summer weekend!
All of your zoo pics are wonderful!
ReplyDeleteHi Kasey! I'm stopping by for the first time (I think) :), and I have to tell you that your photography is incredible! Those pictures are just amazing. I'm off to see more--just in case you can teach me how to take those. :) Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI can't get over how clear your pictures are...I definitely have photography envy! They are awesome. Your little boy looks like he had a great time too.
ReplyDeleteAnother vote for your pictures are amazing! I wish my zoo pictures (or any for that matter) turned out so well. What a great way to remember a fun day!
ReplyDeleteFantastic pictures! We have a couple great zoos nearby so we go all the time. Fun memories.
ReplyDelete