July 31, 2011

Back in Business

Well after a busy last couple of weeks, leading right up to this weekend, my shop is finally back open and fully stocked with brand new items. As you can tell with my lack of posting [and commenting] lately, I have been pretty busy. I don't think ive ever used a sewing machine in my entire life as much as I did in just this weekend alone!

Shop Banner... Might look familiar ;)

Camera Straps


Lens Pouches


Phone Pouches


Button Pouches


...and lots of color!

So there you have it. I am now officially back up and running and 100% open. Now I can start working on some other things around the house and get back to posting and commenting more [I have so much to catch up on]! 




2 comments:

  1. I'm loving the lens pouches. I actually wanted to make something similar (although I was thinking something with a drawstring since I'm scared of zippers). I love all the fabrics. Where do you buy your fabrics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!! Congrats love! Off to look. :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your lovely comments! :)