June 12, 2011

Welcome Summer

There must be something in the air because lately I have just been wanting to spend ALL of my time outside. Needless to say the house has gone to the dogs [okay, seriously... not really] I have just had no desire to be cooped up inside the house when we have so much life around us. So much color and the never ending Summer sunshine.


I am originally from Massachusetts....


Ya. I don't think i'll ever be going back. How could anyone trade this for cold, long winters and beaches that have nasty brown water?


Of course a lot of time has also been spent in our own backyard oasis. The pool has been put to good use so far and will be used many, many more times this Summer.




I just love it. I love the colors, the textures, the smells, the sights... I just love it all. This is going to be one long, very fun and memorable Summer!

5 comments:

  1. WOW! So beautiful. I just love summer time! SO glad it's here. WHat fun pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those pictures are ridiculously gorgeous! that water one-wowzers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That clear aqua water is amazing!! I lived in Florida last year and miss it so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors in those photos are incredible!! We've been using our pool a lot too- too bad we can't have a pool party together!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your lovely comments! :)