Yep. I am still here... I know it's been a little bit since ive 'blogged'. Lately however I have been spending a lot of time off of the computer. I have been really focusing on myself and family. You might remember my post about Eating clean and clearing out the fridge in preparation of new, more organic and natural foods? Well I am happy to report that since that post we have completely transformed our way of eating... Heck our way of life. We are all about eating healthy and haven't looked back since.
Josh also started Insanity. He starts week 3 tomorrow and he has really enjoyed doing this workout. I have gotten a membership @ Golds Gym and have been going in the wee-hours of the morning for about an hour [or more], before work to do 20-30mins. of Cardio and 30mins. of weight training. We also bought our new TV and Xbox, this time we got the Kinect and with it I bought the Zumba game and on top of working out in the morning, I have been doing Zumba later on after work [once Jayden goes to bed].
So far I have lost about 10lbs and 5inches in the past month. I feel great.... better than I have in a long time. Josh feels great, right now we're just really focusing on us. It's been great.
Just wanted to come in and give an update. I haven't forgotten about the blog, but I just wanted to step away from the internet in general for awhile and live life a little without having to worry about what I should blog about.
I hope you all are having a great Summer thus far. I have so much to catch up on!!
Amazing! Good for you and we all need to take care of ourselves. Miss you, though.
ReplyDelete