This weekend I was busy taking in the sunshine. The beauty and the warmth of the sun. Lately I have been on this kick of seriously wanting to take a vacation. Although I would love to go to Bora Bora... Josh and I are not made of money, so that trip is out of the question right now. We have agreed to go on a Cruise though, possibly in August :-D
So in the mean time we will have to settle with our home state of Florida and our very own backyard. This weekend we went out and bought some serious foliage for the backb patio. Just to kind of liven it up a bit and make it feel like we [are] on vacation, right in our very own backyard.
First up before heading to Lowe's, we stopped for lunch at one of the eateries on the Harbor.
Jayden enjoyed the 2 old-guy duo singing songs by Jimmy Buffet and Eric Clapton [they were actually really good if I must say so myself!].
The Harbor is pretty nice. This is the view from the dock, where the back deck to the various restaurants and shops are. We come here often... they have some of the best food around.
Each passing boat made my want to go right out and get a boat myself ha!
So after we came back from our days outing, we started to assemble the various plants we bought. And now our back patio is a world of difference with color, texture and tranquility.
A little lounging in the pool...
Listening to some relaxing music to put my mind on a tropical secluded beach..... We have a recipe for a fantastic weekend.
How about you? Any vacations planned this year? Where is your favorite place to vacation to?


















Bora bora...sigh. I would love a vacation. We are trying to plan something but with a small budget. Let's see if we can plan something!
ReplyDeletebeautiful progress on the backyard love!
ReplyDeleteOh and Thank you and Josh for your service :)
Your pictures in this post are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are gorgeous!
ReplyDelete