Good morning Bloggers! What a beautiful sunny Florida morning it is over here... Well, it's only 7:30am and this time we usually have that early morning misty/dewy/fog but the sun is definitely shining. I decided to take a week off this week from work and just totally hang out at home with my little guy. I sure have missed him lately [with being at work and all]. BUT... [there is always a but right?].... I had to take my car into the dealer on Saturday. My brakes were starting to really make this bad/metal against metal kind of noise and they started to feel like they were sticking [not good]. Turns out I need new brake calipers and new brake fluid, so my other-other half [yes my car is my other-OTHER half haha] will be @ the dealer until Wednesday. Luckily Acura will give out a loaner car so hopefully this morning they have some free or else im going to have to rent one [booo].
Anyways, I wanted to show you lately what has totally been inspiring me and making me smile and quite possibly, giving me the warm fuzzies.
Enjoy!
From top photo - 1.
Lucy Cidade Pinboard 2.
Amanda Herrick Pinboard 3.
Rachel Ruffer Pinboard 4.
My Kitchen inspirations 5.
My Bedroom inspirations 6.
My Pool and Patio inspirations 7.
My living room inspirations 8.
Stuff I like pinboard 9.
Stuff I like pinboard
Oh, I love that kitchen with the bookshelves!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the outdoor space in the second photo! I am dreaming of having a similar space in my backyard. It's perfect!
ReplyDeletexx
I am so definitely inspired!! Love that colorful porch and that tied up strip shirt!
ReplyDelete