March 10, 2011

Simple Wall-art [Freebie]

I'm back with yet another freebie fellow bloggettes. The past couple of nights I have been working on my Art projects [Acrylics and watercolors] and also working on some Photoshop art projects also. The Photoshop pieces are simple and colorful. Nothing to dramatic, but really focusing on the color which is inspired by Spring.

Enjoy the few designs and remember - No downloading necessary. Just click on the image and than print from your printer. Ba-da-bing, Ba-da-boom.

*Think Spring*

Spring Time buds.


Geometric Flowers


Down by the shore



*For the Kiddos*

Springtime Butterflies



Transportation



*St Patrick's Day*



I hope you enjoyed the few samples for tonight. Each digital is sized for an 8x10 frame.. so you can easily adjust the size to fit anything smaller. 

I <3 Photoshop. It's a great program to create some inexpensive wall-art and did I say how addicting it is??

6 comments:

  1. Bloggettes. I am stealing.

    Great job with these prints! I need Photoshop, I think I'd be obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the geometric flower print - it has a boho vibe. Thanks for sharing!
    Happy Friday!
    xx
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of them. I'm definitely saving this post in my folder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you ladies like the prints!

    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable. I bookmarked them. I love when creative people share their work :) I would have no idea how to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so behind. . . I LOVE LOVE LOVE these. I might have to print both the transportation and the butterfly one for my kiddos. Thank you my love. Thinking I may have to bust out and get photoshop. PS> . your blog looks killer.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your lovely comments! :)