Also right now I have a sale going on. Buy one print and get one 50% off with coupon code SPRING2011.
****************************************
Also, on another completely different note. Do any of you have any recommendations on good phones? T-Mobile phones? My phone has officially stopped working Saturday and now I need a new one. I have a Flex Plan with T-Mobile [it's not a pay as you go but it's not a contract either] which means I can't receive a 'free' phone... so I would like to stay under the $200.00 mark [I seriously can't believe how expensive phones are... I wonder if they co-ordinate with the shipping department @ Ikea ha!].
Happy Monday everyone!!
The bird prints are beautiful! Very creative! I will check you out over at Etsy!
ReplyDeleteI love your prints. They are adorable.
ReplyDeleteLove your prints. Good for you! Good luck as you re-open! Very exciting.
ReplyDelete