Hi everyone!
So it has been quite awhile since ive written on the ol' blog. I even contemplated just deleting it entirely and never returning again, to be able to focus on my photography but... I just couldn't. I basically took an extended 'winter' break and I am totally okay with that. Not to mention the start of 2014 was a rough one.
New years day, there was a fatal car accident that happened right in front of our house. We were the only neighbors around that morning so I called 911 while Josh tended to the kids. I tried to help the man in the vehicle but in the end there was nothing I could do. Since that day it seems like everything just started happening. Like a ripple effect. I flew home with the kids to see my Grandmother who was not doing well. Unfortunately, she passed away before I landed. On the way home my flight was cancelled and I was seemingly stuck in Washington DC by myself with a 5 month old and a 6yr old, bless their little hearts, they behaved soooo well! A tooth that I had work done on before leaving to see the family had abscessed so I needed a root canal and the final straw was I somehow tore the lower tendon on the right side of my back. I was in so much pain. Missed 2 weeks of work. Couldn't move... It hurt just to lay down. I was getting treatment with the chiropractor and after about a month the pain was pretty much gone.
So needless to say, the blog took a backseat over the winter months. But here I am, refreshed and ready to go {and ready to get my shop going!}.
Little Miss P is 8 months old now and is officially crawling {and already trying to stand up}. She loves to explore everything and is such a happy, giggly, excited little girl ♥
Jayden has a month left of Kindergarten and I am left wondering where the heck the time went!? I cannot believe I will be having a 1st grader in a few short months. Time just needs to slow down!
I have been working on some new designs for the shop. Since my photography business is more of just a 'hobby' right now and not a business {because I am not 100% ready for the business route yet}, I decided I would take my love of photography and make some graphic goodies for fellow photogs.
Along with some other digital goodies for even those who aren't into the whole photography thing!
That's pretty much what's been happening over in my neck of the wood. A whole lot of family time, design time and everything else I can fit in between. Just how I like it! :)




No comments:
I enjoy reading all of your lovely comments! :)