December 30, 2013

A look back at 2013

I can't believe that 2013 is over {well almost}. I know every year I/all of us say that but for real, this year just flew by and I think part of the reason it went by so fast was because so many things, memorable things, happened. It was like one milestone after another.


I know technically this doesn't fall within 2013 but it's relevant and if not just as important.

Christmas Day 2012 we found out we were pregnant with little Miss Penelope.

We bought a new family car -2013 Ford Escape-

Jayden turned 5!!

My bump grew by what seemed the day...

We worked on projects, we were silly and we spent family time together going to our usual spots to 'sight see'.


Summer was slow, mostly waiting for Penelope's arrival.

Turned the studio into the Baby room.

Got to see little Miss on our 4-D u/s {never had one of those with Jayden}.

Looked for some land to buy {haven't found any yet}.

The bump grew.

J graduated Pre-School....

...Then started Kindergarten!!

Penelope Grace was born September 6 2013!


Halloween came and J wanted to be a Zombie from Walking Dead then changed his mind at the very last minute so the only costume I found in his size was Capt America.

We had a very low-key Thanksgiving {as in we made dinner, had good friends over, didn't sit around the table, instead sat around the couches in the living room and watched movies}.

My car was broken into and $200.00 was stolen. My fault for leaving my purse in there but not my fault someone took it upon themselves to get into my car...

Aside from the break in we started a new tradition. Went out and bought a bunch of non-perishables, baby items and hygiene products and donated them to the Salvation Army.

Christmas fast approached and we had good times with good friends.

Anxiously awaited Santa.

Santa came and destroyed the house ;)

Penelope had her very first Christmas and on Christmas day it had been exactly 1 year that our adventure of becoming a family of 4 started.

Here is to a good 2013 and an excited 2014 :)

No comments:

I enjoy reading all of your lovely comments! :)