It was one of those lazy-we-didn't-do-anything type of weekends. Granted we did get some stuff done like finishing the 2nd bench for our project we've been working on {more on that by the end of the week}, swimming {well Josh and J swam, I watched from the sidelines, pool still seems to cold for me... ya im a wuss}, Got the house somewhat more organized, the office/studio more organized, laundry done and washed the dogs {and only a day after washing them Chloe got dirty all over again}, but we never left the house once and it was fantastic!
Seems like everyday this week it has looked like it was going to rain ONLY .... to not rain. Mother Nature, she's such a tease! We really need the rain. The grass and plants are starting to look brown and crusty :(
Hanging out with this little boy.
Catching up on all the action in the yard. Our tomatoes are coming along nicely. The heat hasn't ravaged them yet and im hoping it stays that way. I want to be able to proclaim we had a successful Summer this year and we can earn our green-thumbs!
Lounging on the couch on Sunday morning. Yes, even the 65lb Chloe thinks she is a 10lb lap dog.
My 26 weeks / 2 day bump {pssst, I am 27 weeks today, hooray!}. Still fluffy as ever. Still feeling like Miss Puffer Fish.
See kids, this is what happens when you get tattoos on your 'belly' region.. HOWEVER... I do not regret it. I honestly don't mind. I still like my Dragon, even if she now looks more like a Snake with some Tiger Stripes {hehe}. Note: These battle scars are c/o my now 5yr old :D
...Just 'keepin it real' folks!
And lastly, I've had the creative bug this weekend. I'm not complaining though. She's been mia for quite some time now so it was nice to sit down and get some sketching done. I really want to focus on the shop again now that I am feeling creative and out of my 'non-creative' rut.
I have my Glucose test this morning {uuuuugh} and the sucky thing is my Dr's. office does 2hr tests vs. the normal 1hr mostly everyone is used to. {double uuuuugh}. Luckily they got me in this morning but holy cow. The more I think about the fact I can't eat anything... the more hungry I feel. I'm trying to do this whole mind over matter bit but it doesn't seem to be working.
Happy Monday friends!











Glucose test, blah! I don't miss that one bit. Hope it went fast for you. Looking good, mama!
ReplyDeleteIt went a lot smoother then I thought. I was hungry as a fool {obviously} but I think by the third round of blood draws, I was over it all lol.
DeleteSounds like a great week-end. Can't wait to check out this table!
ReplyDeleteThanks! :)
Delete