If there is one thing I love about our home it's the morning sunlight.
The way it rises up through the dogwood tree's and tall pines... If only I could be home more to be able to enjoy this magnificent moment.
To me it's borderline inspirational. Whenever I am home from work {for whatever reason}, J and I always make it a point to go hang outside for a bit in the morning. It's warm out, but not overbearingly hot yet.
Everything is content. The birds are in full swing, the morning dew glistens off all the grass and plants. The sunlight reflects through the leaves and tiny twigs throughout the tree's within our yard and fence line.
It's just so calm and relaxing. It's quiet. It's these moments where I just sit out there while J runs around playing. I close my eyes and just smell the fresh morning air and imagine all of the possibilities that await for this new day.
And if I had to say so myself... I think my boy loves being outside on these calm, relaxing mornings just as much as I do :)












No comments:
I enjoy reading all of your lovely comments! :)