So you wanna know what baby bean is? :)
We had our very much anticipated gender u/s last week and I was so anxious I could hardly contain it. Josh and I headed out to our appt. that Monday morning as giddy as a 5yr old on Christmas morning. After getting checked in, we waited a bit... I played some stupid game on my phone to try and pass the minutes which seemed like hours, then we were called back to the u/s room.
I lay down on the chair-thingy and the u/s tech, after squeezing some warm jelly on my belly, started moving the wand over my belly and immediately we saw our little beany-bean.
Then after scanning around a few seconds the u/s tech said 'Sooo are you ready to find out what the baby is!?'.
YES!
Beany-bean is 100% Girl!
I almost cried. I always knew I wanted our second to be a girl, to have one of each. To actually hear the tech tell us and to see it confirmed on the u/s was just so overwhelming and really filled us up with joy and that much more excitement.
Now that we know we are having a girl, I couldn't wait to start.... shopping!
This weekend we went out to the outlets to get J some new clothes {the kid is seriously growing like a weed!} and of course we had to pick out a few outfits for baby girl.
We also stopped at Target and I was so happy to see the stroller I wanted, in the colors I wanted, was there and there was only ONE left, so we picked that up as well.
The room however needs some work. I just haven't had the urge to go through all my stuff and purge it into the office with the rest of the stuff I had already moved in there. Today was a rainy day and we did get our room cleaned out and also went through J's room, through all his old clothes and really just deep cleaned everything. Am I nesting? I'm not 100% sure just yet but I know it's coming, slowly but surely, the nesting will really kick into full force!






No comments:
I enjoy reading all of your lovely comments! :)