February 14, 2013

Valentines Day thoughts

I have never been big on Valentines Day. Not because I don't like it or think it's 'stupid', it's just to me it's just like any other day. Josh and I let each other know everyday that we love each other and remind one another of how much we appreciate the things each of us do for the other. Even the simple things... I make a good dinner, or Josh does the laundry {which is pretty much all the time lol}. I think 'love' shouldn't be recognized for only one day, but every day of the year.



This Valentines day does seem extra special though. With my little man's birthday in 7 days {hello 5yrs old!} and Baby M who will make his/her debut in early September there is just so much to love and so many things to make me feel loved.

My heart is full with so much family happenings and future family happenings and I don't need one day to remind myself of that. Everyday is like Valentines day, but I guess if there would be a day to 'let it out', then today would be that day :)

Happy Valentines Day everyone!

No comments:

I enjoy reading all of your lovely comments! :)