Happy Mother's day to all the Mama's out there ♥
First and foremost... I have lost 11lbs thus far {since starting 4 weeks ago}. I am super happy and even more motivated now!
Yesterday we went out for the day to do a little shopping.
It's been a long, very very long time since I have bought some stuff for myself.
First we headed to the shoe store. Josh needed some new shoes and since we were there he bought me some new workout shoes {the ones ive been using have gotten to the point where they make my feet hurt when I workout}.
I don't normally wear Nike but since im doing more HIIT training and not as much running then im 'ok' with Nike's {for running I prefer Asics}. Plus I liked the colors :0)
Next up we headed to the commons and Jayden and Daddy bought me something else ive had my eye on.
Some new makeup! I don't even know if I remember how to put on this stuff. It's been at least 3yrs! You see right after Jayden was born I had this recurring eye issue. My eyelid kept swelling up, happened about 4 times within a year. After multiple visits to the doctor with no relief, I was referred to an Ophthalmologist and he said it was {insert funky medical term here} infection. Gave me some new meds and I was good to go. Downside? ALL of my M.A.C makeup that I had, I threw out. I didn't want to risk getting another eye infection.
I used to wear the covergirl or maybelline makeup but when I first tried M.A.C I was hooked. It lasted all day and stayed just as 'vibrant' at the end of the night as it was when I first put it on. It's not exactly cheap {$15.50 for an eyeshadow} but heck, first makeup bought in 3yrs? I think it's okay.
Next up we stopped at 'Coach'.
Now this was my treat to myself. I don't go through many purses because I keep them until they are falling apart. I have always admired the style and quality of a Coach bag and so, I took the plunge and treated myself to the Soho Signature hobo bag.
So there are my Mama's day treats from my boys {and the bag from myself}. It's been a really great weekend. Every weekend is awesome, just hangin out at home with my little family. Each new day is like Mother's Day and I couldn't ask for anything better :0)
Happy Mother's Day!!


First Happy Mother's Day!! Second, I want those shoes (Nike fanatic) and that Coach (Coach fanatic)!! LOL Love it!
ReplyDelete