April 13, 2012

Love, love love living by the beach!

Because we are big beach bums around here and because it's Friday, I am going to leave you a post filled with images that may cause you the sudden urge to want to lay out on the beach with a fruity drink, complete with colorful drink umbrella thingy.

...or just make you want to go to the beach period.

Enjoy and have a great weekend friends!





{one of our quiet spots we know about and the tourists don't w00t!}








3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! So jealous right now... :) Have a lovely weekend girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous! What a gorgeous beach, where is this?

    We are headed off to Hilton Head in just a few weeks, so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, can I come stay with you? Heading to Navarre Beach, Florida in June and can.not. wait. It better look this beautiful! : ) Happy weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your lovely comments! :)