March 6, 2012

New in the Shop!


Today is wonderful indeed. Everyday is wonderful. It's what you make of it :)


Another reason today {and everyday} is wonderful, is because this home is filled with . Lots of

makes everyday that much more wonderful.


Living Simply and...


Fresh lemons are all perfect combinations for wonderful days. 

Lemons remind me of Summer and fresh lemonade. 


Okie Dokie? 

Got it? 

Ya hear? 

So in case you haven't guessed, those are some of the newest additions in the shop. Listed them up on Sunday and was so excited to do so. I created them about 2 weeks ago, but with my blogging break, also came an etsy break... so they sat on my work table. Patiently waiting to be listed for all the world to see :0)

1 comment:

  1. I like your Rhyming style of introducing your new shop products :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your lovely comments! :)