February 8, 2012

Im over the Moooooon.

...and oddly enough this post really has nothing to do with the moon or anything to be over the moon about. See photos and you'll understand :)

Why hello there! Ya, ya, ya. Its been a few days since my last post but eh, what ya gonna do.

There really isn't anything all that interesting going on over in our household worth blogging about. That and ive been busy with gym, work, family <--- {thats what those Jersey shore kids will be saying when they grow up.. get it? Instead of 'gym, tan, laundry'... it will be 'gym, work, family'. Ha, ha ::snort:: I crack myself up sometimes}

So ya. Been hittin the gym pretty hard. Gotta get ready for Summer. This year - shorts! Ya know it's been 15yrs since ive worn a pair of shorts? Yep. Im super self conscious about my legs but if I must say so myself they've been looking a lot better these last couple weeks!

Work? Well... nothing new there. My coworker/friend had her baby girl Friday night {yay}. Both doing really well :0)

Jayden will be 4 on the 21st. Im having nightmares and wanting to lock myself in a closet cry myself to sleep every waking moment because he is growing up so fast, which leads to friends and family with the whole 'Ooooh time for another one!'. Ya, maybe... SOMEday but not right now. I know some people love big families and lots of kids and don't get me wrong. I love kids, but I am totally, super content right now with my little family. The 3 of us and our dog Lola. I might be leaving my job at the end of the Summer to go to school full time. I want to get my degree once and for all. Maybe once my goals are complete for me and my family, we will think about having another one. But right now, totally enjoying giving my little boy all the attention :0)

I know I said Sunday's were 'SHOP UPDATE' days but um ya. Sunday was the SUPER BOWL so that was totally a no-go. and I know I am a total Patriots Fan however I didn't drink any of the haterade going around and want to send out a congrats to the Giants and the Giants fans. Don't worry, we'll be back next year ;)

But back to the shop. I completed 5 more prints. Just have to take some photos and put them up in the shop. So hopefully by this weekend they'll be ready to go :)

Of course I have to have some kind of photo in my post, right? So last night we had some cool cloud cover around the moon so I grabbed my camera and 200mm lens and snapped these pretty neat photos.



Pretty neat huh? It was kinda creepy. And the two cats in the neighborhood fighting didn't make the creepy situation any better :-/ ...Just sayin.

So how are YOU doing?

1 comment:

  1. You are going to be looking hot in your new shorts while I'm waddling out of the hospital with an extra 30 pounds still on me! ha

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your lovely comments! :)