January 25, 2012

Photography - maternity photoshoot

Earlier in the month I met up with a friend who is about a week and a half away from having her first baby and I am so happy for her and her husband!

Her and I met when we were both in the AF, we worked together in the same SQ and now that we are both 'civilianized' we work together on the same program {what are the odds of that!?}. Her and her husband have been trying for their first child for awhile now and when she told me she was pregnant I about jumped out of my seat!

So to capture their excitement and joy of the beginning to a new chapter in their lives we headed out to the beach and the sound to capture some photos. The weather that day couldn't have been more perfect!











The ocean was so calm that day and there was just the hint of a light breeze and since tourists aren't around in the winter time, we took advantage of the calm and quiet beach to do our little photo-shoot.

All in all it was a great day and im so excited for them! I remember the feeling of nearing the end of my pregnancy. The anxiousness, excitement, nervousness... but overall more excitement then anything. Pretty soon their little girl will be here to meet the world! :0)



7 comments:

  1. Wow! These are beautiful! The background can't be beat and she's just a lovely gal! It looks like something out of a magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a beautiful job on these!!! That last one is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job!! Keep up the good work!-Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful! she is naturally so pretty1

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your lovely comments! :)