Every Sunday is now officially SHOP UPDATE day. w00t!!
These were actually added last week. My fresh Pineapple print was inspired by my love for pineapple. It's just delicious. Isn't it delicious!? I think I could live on just pineapple alone.
'Catch a wave' was inspired by the many trips to the beach, or when we go to the pier and we look down on the waves crashing to shore and the bright sun beating down on the water, bringing out the different shades of blue within the ocean.
These are all 5x7's with large 'white' border to create that effect of having a 'matte' in your frame.
I think it's no secret that im gearing up for spring/summer! Am I crazy? I don't know but I know im not crazy when I say we have tree's sprouting flowers and new blooms already. Inspiration at it's finest :0)
Lastly, I have added a new concept to the shop. Modern dahlias.
These are the first of a series of mix and match color sets. Each print is a 5x7 and you get to choose your own colors within the color chart I put together. Each set consists of 4 prints. Again, with a thick white border.
Lastly, if you follow me on Twitter, you will receive exclusive coupon codes and up to the min. shop updates and sneak peeks. {okay, maybe not up to the minute, but as they happen}.
So there is the newest additions to Little Brick House shop. I am currently working on another piece which was inspired by my little man :0) You'll have to wait till next Sunday to see what it is. Oooooh snap!
Have a fabtabulous week everyone!



Your artwork is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLove the modern dahlias. What a fun idea to mix and match.
ReplyDeleteawhh love those! so pretty! you are so talented!! :]
ReplyDelete-kar