Did I tell you we were building a swingset for J? Or I should say Josh is building the swingset and I take photos of it lol. -Well if I didn't tell you, this post is all about the adventures of building a swingset for our little guy to play around in and have fun with.
We started about a week or two before Christmas. Our plan was that this swingset would be one of J's Christmas Gifts although we knew we wouldn't finish it before or on Christmas day, but his BDay is next month so it's more of a 'Christmas/BDay gift'.
My little boy is going to be 4. FOUR!!!! As in the number FOUR! Four years old. My gosh where does the time go.
Of course I can't be outside with my camera without taking some backyard nature shots :)
Ive always thought these things were weird looking....
Someones excited about their new swingset/playhouse!
Josh has been having a lot of fun building it and everytime he goes out there to work on it, J and Lola follow right behind!
I need to take updated photos because there are swings on it now {obviously from the above photo}, some stairs leading up to the 'clubhouse' part and Josh has started putting some boards/siding up on the walls of the clubhouse and has also started working on the roof portion.
It's going to have a slide too but that will probly be one of the last things we do when we finish it.
It's been fun. On the weekends we'll go out there at lunch time and have a little 'picnic' in the clubhouse. J loves that. He pretends Lola is a sea-monster and we are in our 'ship' and we have to try and sail away from her. ha! Gotta love the imagination of a 3 {ALMOST 4! MY gosh, for real} year old!
Happy Wednesday friends!!! :)
The swingset looks great!! -Marissa
ReplyDeleteThanks Marissa :0)
DeleteWow, that's a full on legit swing set! Great job!
ReplyDelete-caroline @ c.w.frosting
The envy of every kid on the block ;)
Delete