January 8, 2012

Happiness, Family and Creativity

I never really talked about my outlook for 2012 or talked about goals and wishes, hopes or dreams.... or anything else that falls into that category. Or maybe I did talk about this stuff and I just don't remember talking about it. Im pretty sure I really didn't though.

I really see this year being a positive year for us. I mean every year is positive in it's own way but when I say positive I mean in all aspects. I feel already that 2012 is starting off on the right foot even though we really haven't done anything to really even make an impact for it to feel any different then it did just last month.

source }

I tend to think im a happy person, well for the most part I am a happy person. I am a libra after all and libras are generally happy 101% of the time. Although sometimes I stress myself out. If im in a situation that has nothing but negative energy, I stress and I stress hard. 

This is all to true for me when it comes to my career. Sometimes there tends to be a bit of negative energy within the workspace amongst other workers and I feel like im always stuck in the middle, or feeling as though I should 'take sides'. 

Not anymore. Im going keep on being my happy self and leave those negative energies {and negative people} out of my positive HAPPY energy bubble. I got whats most important in life and that's my family and the things I enjoy doing in life. It makes me happy and those negative energies will not break that or take that away from me.


Experience more that this life has to offer.

I want to make more trips to the beach this summer. More pool parties and BBQ's in our very own backyard... even if we have no one to invite. To pack a nice big lunch for all 4 of us {can't forget Lola} and have a really fun picnic in the park. 

I want to create traditions. 

This weekend after another trip to the beach, I proclaimed that we should make it a tradition to collect seashells every time we go. To go and buy a very large glass jar/canister and put the shells in that jar after every trip.

I want to make it a tradition to have fun. To experience life. To live life.

source }

To let myself be as creative as my little heart desires. No holding back. 

The past few nights I have been working on sketches and it has made me really warm and fuzzy. I feel like my thoughts and happiness are being transforms out onto paper or canvas and being filled with color. Like im bringing my happy thoughts to life. 

I have good vibes for 2012 when it comes to my creativeness and really looking forward for everything to fall into place. -soon, very soon. 

So those are my main 'goals' for 2012. 

Happiness, family and creativity. Its already a given family makes me happy and when im happy my creativity just comes along like second nature. All 3 combined will make for a very good year.

And I hope all of you have a very good year as well :)


1 comment:

I enjoy reading all of your lovely comments! :)