January 2, 2012

2012, a new look and Twitter

Hi.

How was your New Years? Ours was very nice and low key. Just the way I like em.

On Saturday we went to a friends house to have dinner and let the kids all run, good way to get that energy out lol. Saturday night we were home though. We had all the intentions of watching the ball drop on TV and made it a point to stay up to watch it. Then we realized at 11:23PM that we missed the very thing we stayed up to watch... the BALL DROP! We are on central time so even though it was 11:23PM at our house, it was 12:23AM up there in NYC and all the people were already making their way home and all the confetti was all about done flying through the air. We missed it people, we missed it.

It was kinda funny though because there we were all pumped and ready to go. Happy we made it until 11:30 with staying awake and then HELLO DUH... you are on central time.

I was so annoyed I went to bed.

New Years day consisted of hanging out at home, taking all of the Christmas decor down, organizing the hall closet and office, working in the studio, going to the beach, eating homemade tacos {c/o Josh}, and having some tasty root-beer floats! ♥

Okay, now back to business.


I am on Twitter. Seriously people... TWITTER!

This was a big step for me. I don't have a personal twitter account and was hesitant for a long while to even sign up for it, for my business, but after that whole FB fiasco with them deleting my page... I decided to give Twitter a try and so far... I am wondering why I waited so long! I really like the simplicity of it all vs. Facebook. Of course I am still trying to figure it all out and how it all works, but overall, it's pretty neat!

SO... if you would like, you can follow me on Twitter- HERE

Next up-


A new header for the new year.

The wording/font is still the same and will always be the same. The design accompanied with the name is one of my own original works. It's an ink drawing and then I digitally colored it in. I was inspired by the beach. It's a wave of paisley inspired shapes and all the colors represent Florida. It's colorful, happy and fun.


Other then that, not a whole lot of other changes. I have some details coming about the shop soon, but that will be later in the week.

Today is my last day before going back to work tomorrow {booooo!} and later on I am doing another photoshoot so I have a busy day ahead of me!

Happy 2012!!

1 comment:

  1. We barely saw the ball drop and we're on EST. LOL. At least you know you're not old yet and CAN stay up that late!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your lovely comments! :)