ANYways.
The other day I mentioned something along the lines of 'and Jayden is playing with the dogs'. .....
dogsssssssssS.
plural.
as in we have more then ONE dog now.
as you know we have had Lola for quite some time now. we got her from a breeder when she was just a little puppy. Its been 2.5yrs since we have had Lola and she has become a big part of the family.
I mean look at that face. Doesn't she look amused?!
actually it looks more fitting like this.
I was thinking the same thing Lola.
So we knew this time around we wanted to adopt from a shelter because a lot of those animals have it rough and don't always get second chances. We wanted to be the second chance for another little doggy.
oh. hi!
Her name is Winnie and we adopted her from a shelter in Pensacola. they *think* she is almost 2yrs old but I beg to differ. She has the personality of a puppy for sure.
She loves to play, and although she knows some commands, we are 'working' on others. She is super friendly and basically just a goober. I like goober dogs. their fun.
Did I mention she loves to play? Her and Lola get along awesomely but I think Lola gets annoyed with her sometimes because of just how playful she is {hence the whole I believe she is UNDER a year old}.
The shelter had her listed as a Mutt but I did some digging and found out she is actually a 'Pootalian'.... I know, sounds like ordering the poo-poo platter at Olive Garden but basically it's a registered 'designer breed' {who knew?} and she is half Poodle and half Italian greyhound. The greyhound part is what got me because when I saw her run for the first time boy oh boy was she fast!
Normally she has fluffy/scruffy kind of hair but I took the clippers to her to clean her up, seeing as how she was at a shelter for a bit. figured I would give her a little spa treatment to welcome her into her new home.
{i really loved how it got dark at like 4 this afternoon}


No comments:
I enjoy reading all of your lovely comments! :)