I have so many projects going on right now, and so many more to come in the future. I really wanted to share with you the awesome [and when I say awesome, I seriously mean some hard-core awesomeness] finds I found this weekend [thus far] while thrifting.
But I am going to hold off and share that post with y'all on Monday because there is just something about Mondays that seem fitting enough to just show off stuff, don't ya think?
Anyways, in the meantime I'm leaving you with a little teaser of the BIG project im working on currently. I am so excited with the direction this is going and I can't wait until it's finished to show all of you the final result, details and everything else that went with it.
Any guesses?
Have a fantastic weekend :)

I have no idea what you're up to!!
ReplyDeleteSomething is getting chalkboard paint. Now what it is...I don't know. Can't wait for the reveal!
ReplyDelete